Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kiss The Pain Away

Let me come into the darkness of your soul
Let me cure all the pain left from the past
Give me courage just to safe your wounded heart
Give it to me so I can touch the deepest of your lonely heart

Come on closer just give it a shot
I'll never gonna ruin that beautiful thing inside
Come on closer I'll kiss the pain away
I'll be your cure and you'll be my love

Would you be my love?

Bend it on me, I'll be okay
Our love drives me to the max
Give me your hand and you'll see
How wonderful our feeling inside

Would you be my love?

     ------------------------------------

"Kiss The Pain Away" is our very first single that brought us as a winner of LA Lights Indiefest in 2006, and compiled in the album. Back then, with our long gone friends, Ferri Habibie (bass), Andika Prasetyo (percussion), Fajhrin Rochamzan (violin) and M. Indra (drums), we were considered as the shiniest new comer in Bandung music scene.

At that time, we were happy to received such appreciation. From being absolutely "nobody" and became well known for bringing fresh pop tunes with bossa nova sense. Along with supports and condusive environment to make more music, "Betrayal" and "Into Hate" was arranged. Later then, "Betrayal" became the second single and released digitally by Digital Beat Store, one of the pioneer in digital music store in Indonesia.

In 2007, M. Indra died because of his long time disease, and were replaced by Luthfi Erizka. Followed by the resignations of Andika, Fajhrin and Ferri who had decided to start working proffesionally, we finally signed the contract with FastForward Records for Everything Happens For A Reason album.
Later, Dendy Revolusi (bass) joined the band.

The death and the resignations was poignant events. Yet the dream of making a full album was somehow failed to fade.
One event will leads us to another.
One misery could leads us to one success.
These fortunate events might indicate the reason we're still here now, making music, perform stage to stage, stay side by side with you.

Five years of hard working might be a long time. Everything Happens For A Reason album is the sum of everything we had and everything we lost.
Does it worth the efforts? YES.

You will think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment